Friday, January 8, 2010

Goodmorning..Errr, Afternoon

I was planning on waking up early this morning with a fresh start for the day, but of course that didn't work out as planned. I strolled out of bed at one in the afternoon! My mom just bought the Dr. Fuhrman "Eat for Health" cookbook and is obsessed with feeding me the healthiest foods to get my day going. This morning I had the chocolate smoothie. Doesn't sound so healthy does it? Or at least that's what I thought, but I was wrong. Ingredients (serving for 2): 5 ounces organic baby spinach, 2 cups frozen blueberries, 1/2 cup soy milk, 1 medium banana, 2 medjool dates, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, 1 tabelspoon ground flax seeds. Mmmm...and don't let the spinach turn you away because it's still really good.



(thrifted shirt, Marc Jacobs tuxedo leggings, Kenneth Cole pumps with silver lining, Sebastien Tellier collection by American Apparel tank, bag by black lily accessories, thrifted necklace)

I'm absolutely obsessed with this bag from the autumn 2009 black lily collection. The leather is fantastic quality and I use it pretty much every day. Plus, it's big enough for me to fit my life into it, which is also great.

No comments:

Post a Comment