Friday, January 15, 2010

Navy White Navy White





(H&M top, Urban Outfitters blazer and jeans, shoes from DSW, Ray Ban aviators)
Hype!
Although there are many amazing prints for SS2010 (some of my favorites are Proenza Schouler, Versace, and Alexander Mcqueen), I'm always a fan for classic stripes. I also FINALLY bought a pair of aviator Ray Bans (which I've been meaning to get for quite some time)!


Givenchy SS2010
I love these striped jackets from Givenchy! They have a beautiful shape to them.

3 comments:

  1. I'm dying over your avaitors, I've been meaning to get some for the longest! cool blog

    -Alexandria

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes too though I'm pretty picky about the size/colors. Finding the perfect striped shirt is the hardest thing ever!

    http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first photo of you is absolutely classic.

    Audrey Hepburn, reincarnated ;)

    ReplyDelete