Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Year!

People are always looking of ways to update and change their lives for the new year, and this year I've decided to surprise myself...by starting a blog. There are a few other updates I'd like to ad to my life as well though. These updates consist of a few tangible items.


And, although a little (aka WAY) out of my price range, I adore this Christopher Kane motorcycle jacket available at Opening Ceremony.

This shirt otta blow you away.
Via Opening Ceremony




"So I think some people have this idea of me making it because I'm a Hemingway, but I don't think I'm here because of that. I think I'm here because I work hard and I want to be here"-Dree Hemingway
All Via: V Magazine
The V Winter 09/10 issue truly was Victorious this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment