Thursday, March 4, 2010

Versus FW2010

Hosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.orgHosted by ImageHost.org
via: tfs
Versus got it going from the colors to the velvet to the caged pattern. Orange has definitely been peeping its way into the Fall/Winter collections, which is very exciting because it definitely ads a little something to the common greens, purples, and other deeper colors often associated with Fall. I personally don't know how well I can pull off orange...but I suppose I could at LEAST buy some orange lip color (which I still need).

11 comments:

  1. I love the blue skirt :) Such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great and the colours are perfect.. gotta say the shoes are my favourite though!
    xxx
    http://daisychainadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is full on amazing. Love the lip colour too!

    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the structuring and the peekaboos and the bright colors. Amazing. Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the color orange yet somehow i love these dresses


    Http://cocozaahb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. almost 1950's-esque with the triangle skirts, with an 80's edge of the leather, cut-outs etc.
    LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the orange dresses they´re really cool and really colorful
    your blog is amazing and really lovely

    kisses
    i follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very nice collection! Didn't Chistopher Kane design it? He's a genious anyhow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I love the pleated skirts! I need one of those!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the printed tees.

    http://sarahbrown88.blogspot.com/
    http://howidealwithdistance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete